Dakota Unlimited Terms & Conditions of Sale
- All “contracts” become effective upon receipt of deposit. Phone orders will be processed based on date of verbal acceptance and deposit. Also, no work will begin unless agreed to deposit has been received by Dakota Unlimited. In addition, completion of work will not begin until agreed to progress payment has been made.
- No special order material will be ordered by Dakota Unlimited unless agreed to deposit has been received by Dakota Unlimited.
- Any restock charges resulting from customer cancellation involving special order material becomes the responsibility of the customer. A copy of the appropriate policy is to be furnished to customer upon request. All pertinent freight and handling charges will also apply.
- Buyer assumes responsibility for location of the fence. Property lines must be located and marked prior to fence installation. Dakota Unlimited to assume no liability for location of property pins and/or subcontracted services to identify property pins.
- Customer is to have any underground sprinkler lines marked prior to post settings. Any damage done to lines becomes responsibility of customer.
- Buyer agrees to visibly mark any owner installed underground services such as underground electrical lines, gas grills, yard lights, etc … Dakota Unlimited is not responsible to repair or replace unmarked lines which may become damaged during installation of fencing. Private line locations is available by calling 651-454-0002
- Buyer agrees to have underground swimming pool lines visibly marked. Dakota Unlimited is not responsible to repair or replace unmarked lines which may become damaged during installation of fencing.
- Dakota Unlimited agrees to notify Gopher State Utility Marking Services at least 48 hours prior to commencement of installation, *items 5, 6, 7, are not included as part of this service.
- Any necessary permits become the responsibility of the party identified on the contract area marked “permit” individual development covenant requirements are the responsibility of the customer. Developer should be notified by customer if questions about covenants exist.
- Buyer agrees to obtain permission to attach any fence not owned by buyer.
- Buyer agrees to provide water and electricity necessary to properly install buyer’s fence.
- Dakota Unlimited agrees to gather dirt taken from post holes and placed in location agreed to by Dakota Unlimited and buyer. There is an additional charge for dirt removal from property, due to extra labor and disposal costs.
- Buyer agrees to trim, and or remove all trees, shrubs, and brush prior to installation. Should Dakota Unlimited be required to do any trimming, buyer agrees to assume responsibility for any damage due to said trimming. There is an additional charge for this service due to extra labor and disposal costs.
- PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: (A) ANY PERSON OR COMPANY SUPPLYING LABOR OR MATERIALS FOR THIS IMPROVEMENT TO YOUR PROPERTY MAY FILE A LIEN AGAINST YOUR PROPERTY IF THAT PERSON OR COMPANY IS NOT PAID FOR THE CONTRIBUTIONS (8) UNDER MINNESOTA LAW, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO PAY PERSONS WHO SUPPLIES LABOR OR MATERIALS FOR THIS IMPROVEMENT DIRECTLY AND DEDUCT THIS AMOUNT FROM OUR CONTRACT PRICE, OR WITHHOLD THE AMOUNTS DUE THEM FROM US UNTIL 120 DAYS AFTER COMPLETION OF THE IMPROVEMENT UNLESS WE GIVE YOU A LIEN WAIVER SIGNED BY PERSONS WHOSUPPLIED ANY LABOR OR MATERIAL FOR THE IMPROVEMENT AND WHO GAVE YOU TIMELY NOTICE.
Materials warranties subject to conditions, inclusions, and exclusions of said products as stated by manufacturer of said products. Workmanship warranties exclude visible abuse and acts of God. Warranties are not transferable.
|Product Type||Warranty Information||Workmanship|
|Galvanized Chain Link||Ten Years||Five Years|
|Coated Chain Link||Fifteen Years (Limited)||Five Years|
|Cedar||Five Years||Five Years|
|PVC Products||Lifetime||Five Years|
|Ornamental Aluminum||Lifetime||Five Years|
|Ornamental Steel||Ten Years||Five Years|
|Wrought Iron – Painted||One Year||Five Years|
|Specialty Products||Per Manufacturer||N/A|